The Immaculate Gmat
If it’s an MBA abroad- it’s the GMAT that’s going to get you there!!! The most validated & preferred test, used by the world’s leading business schools for assessing the skills, that form the crux of a business school academic curriculum, classroom and career. The GMAT Score is one of the primary factors that guarantees admission into a B-school, though it is not the only factor.
The GMAT exam is required for admission to many of the world's top business schools since the programs that require the GMAT attract the best student, which not only helps guarantee a rich educational environment, but also gives access to an influential network of future business leaders, leading to career networks and enrichment of skills.
THE GMAT is highly revered and regarded as the most trusted MBA admission test worldwide since it showcases one’s shrewdness and skill for handling academic pressures and the skills that are needed for survival in a business setup. The GMAT also assesses higher order reasoning, a skill that improves with practice. Thus preparing for the exam takes a great deal of time and practice – significantly more than what it takes for a conventional test and this is exactly why THE IMMACULATE’s timely intervention is mandatory!
About THE IMMACULATE
THE IMMACULATE was dedicated in the year 2005 by a stalwart ANGLO INDIAN, DEBBIE WESTCOTT and offers coaching classes for many competitive, entrance examinations, English fluency courses, TOEFL, PTE (Pearson Test of English- Academic) GRE, GMAT, SAT and NEET Coaching and all the exams run by the British Council, University of Cambridge ESOL examinations, NATIONAL LEVEL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS FOR MEDICAL and ENGINEERING, IDP Australia, Pearson Academic and ETS Global examinations; Public Speaking, Presentation Skills, Business Meeting Skills, Accent Training, Voice Modulation, MTI Removal, Professional Grooming, Interview Preparation, Body Language Training, Sales & Marketing Training and Leadership Skills.
TI Abroad, THE IMMACULATE’s Spin –off unit, was started with a single-minded focus of helping students take their careers to greater heights. TI Abroad’s core activity lies in ensuring that students make the right choice when they decide to study abroad. The highest quality of educational counselling is provided for a student to make his dream of studying abroad a reality. Since 2005, 1000s’ have been sent to various countries like USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand,Malaysia,Philippines, Dubai etc.TI Abroad’s existence revolves around it’s students. The most hassle free end to end admission experience is encountered by aspirants.
TI Abroad has also been a very successful immigration consultant since it’s inception, dealing with crucial and challenging visa processes; PR & citizenship requirements.The customer is the topmost priority and this has sculpted a permanent place for TI Abroad as one of the most approachable and credible overseas education & immigration consultants.
Why Choose THE IMMACULATE For GMAT
Classroom & online training available. Totally 60 hours of training(inclusive of free IELTS/TOEFL/PTE – 20 hours)
- Most reliable, knowledgeable,amicable and experienced trainers.
- 24 hour online trainer support via social media: twitter,FB,messenger & watsapp.
- Latest resources and THE IMMACULATE’s special fast track GMAT curriculum & prep material developed by THE GMAT R & D Team of Experts.
- Excellent curriculum and teaching methodology suitable for International & Indian students.
- Free mock tests, listening & reading tests, Audio-visuals, tech talks, speaking & Analytical writing techniques, tips & strategies, creative essay writing methods, idioms, phrases, proverbs, sentence types, structures, clauses.
- Modern Infrastructure, spacious and technically advanced classrooms, library & test labs.
- Emphasis on mastery of neutral accent training, correct pronunciation,verbal & non-verbal cue training(tone, diction, voice modulation,pause,stress,intonation,pitch).
- GMAT Math Lab & verbal lab.
- THE IMMACULATE GMAT Verbal grail.
- Free Grammar workshops (for students who need specific help with grammatical structures).
- Flexible schedules with extra hours provided for students to cope with the pressure and to gain enough practice.
- Sensitive and caring approach towards weak students and students from rural backgrounds, other medium schools.
- Continuous feedback with one on one counseling. Over 200 students/aspiring immigrants trained per month.
About THE GMAT:
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer based test which measures a person's analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in English for being admitted into a graduate management program, namely the MBA.
More than 5,900 programs offered by more than 2,100 universities and institutions use the GMAT exam as part of the selection criteria for their programs. Business schools use the test as a criterion for admission into a wide range of graduate management programs, including MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Finance programs. The GMAT exam is administered in approved test centers around the world.