THE IMMACULATE Bank Exam Coaching
In India Bank jobs have been one of the most sought after career options for a long time. Prospective candidates, write bank exams to become eligible for various openings in Public Sector banks. Cracking bank exams requires a totally different skill set which normal college education does not provide. THE IMMACULATE fills this gap in skill set by providing all that you need to know in a simple and professional way.
WHY THE IMMACULATE
Here we provide not only study material, regular test and quiz but also focus from the very first day, on every aspect that affects the preparation. We generate the ability to make different types of queries on each & every topic, and approach every problem with a systematic and applicable solution. Our immediate concern is a firm foundation of the basic concepts which leads to a better career growth eventually.
There is no substitute for daily practice. With extensive assignments, innumerable mock test papers& interviews at The Immaculate, one can practice repeatedly until one is thorough with the concepts. We at Immaculate are firm believers that "Practice makes a man perfect". 80% students are hesitant to ask questions during the lectures. 65% students have questions while revising the topic or doing the assignments.
Scientifically designed, sufficiently clear and precise theory-notes followed by ample number of questions and difficulty levels constitute our study material which is revised regularly. The lectures are delivered in tune with the material to produce the best possible results.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness (with special focus on banking)
- Computer basics
English : This section consists of three parts (1) Reading (2) Grammar and (3) Vocabulary. Strong word power is a must to do well in English section, which may prove very dry process to learn without strategy. We always advise and motivate students to read newspapers and business journals/ daily to improve their vocabulary and also to get a grip of the current affairs. The Immaculate also provides a daily word list of 20 new words for vocabulary enrichment.
Quantitative Aptitude : Main focus is on (1) Arithmetic and (2) Data Analysis & Interpretation. During the bank exam coaching, we specifically focus on speedy calculations by providing in-numerous tips and tricks. Three chapters are of prime importance for Data Analysis and Interpretation; these are percentage, average and ratio. The Immaculate conduct special sessions on Data Analysis and Interpretation as per the latest trends.
Logical Reasoning : The reasoning for bank exams is a notch higher than that of other competitive examinations. Few bank exam exclusive topics are covered in the classroom training. We make sure to cover all nook and corners of this section like inequalities, input-output, analytical reasoning etc.
General Awareness/Marketing Aptitude/Computer Awareness : Weekly special class on current affairs is conducted to cover the major events and news of the week.
Interview : Mock interview to be conducted once a week to overcome the fear of interview and to gain self confidence.
- Preliminary Exam-80 hours
- Numerical Ability- 40 hours
- English Language& Reasoning Ability - 40 hours
- Main Exam – 100 hours
- Reasoning -20 hours
- English Language - 20 hours
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40 hours
- Current affairs and Banking Terms - 10 hours
- Computer Knowledge - 10 hours
The test taker gains confidence and is assured of getting the desired score through intensive and rigorous practical training.
I am extremely thankful to the immaculate and the faculty members who helped me to prepare for the bank PO examination the classes were really helpful in learning exams specific study materials besides I was encouraged to developed my time management skills. The analysis was of the test papers is very detailed and the aids were helpful. I’m thankful to the immaculate for helping me score a 175 in my PO examination which helped me to move closer to my dream career.
-ARUN (Former student of THE IMMACULATE)
Genuinely I would like to thank the immaculate for helping me crack the IBPS CWE Clerk Exam. The guidance by all the teachers, the support of the staffs and the study material, everything is just perfect to take you through the bank exams. Thanks to the immaculate for making my career a successful one.
-Surya (Former student of THE IMMACULATE)
First I would like to thank The Immaculate for their whole hearted support. I studied for Clerk Exam in The Immaculate. I was able to score 172 in my exam. The mock test on regular basis was very useful in getting a good score. A sincere thanks to The Immaculate faculties.
-Prithivi Sarathy (Former student of THE IMMACULATE)
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus
• Allegation of Mixture • Area • Average • Boats and Streams • Calendar • Chain Rule • Clock • Compound Interest • Decimal Fraction • Height and Distance • Logarithm • Numbers • Odd Man Out and Series • Partnership • Percentage • Permutation and Combination • Pipes and Cistern • Probability • Problems on Ages • Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M • Problems on Numbers • Problems on Trains • Profit and Loss • Races and Games • Ratio and Proportion • Simple Interest • Simplification • Square Root and Cube Root • Stocks and Shares • Surds and Indices • Time and Distance • Time and Work .Volume and Surface Area
• Bar Charts • Line Charts • Pie Charts • Table Charts
• Financial terms • Banking terms • Awards • Abbreviations used in Banking Sector • Banking Terminology • Banking Transaction devices • Books and Authors • Budget • Business • Current events • Economy concepts related Banks • Five Years Plan • National and International affairs • Persons in News • Science and Technology • Sports
• Number Series • Letter and Symbol Series • Verbal Classification • Analogies • Artificial Language • Matching Definitions • Making Judgments • Logical Problems • Analyzing Arguments • Statement and Assumption • Course of Action • Statement and Conclusion • Theme Detection • Cause and Effect • Statement and Argument
• Data Sufficiency • Logical Sequence of Words • Character Puzzles • Cause and Effect • Blood Relation Test • Verification of Truth • Series Completion • Venn Diagrams • Syllogism • Seating Arrangement • Direction Sense Test • Classification • Arithmetic Reasoning • Non-Verbal Reasoning • Series • Analogy • Classification • Analytical Reasoning • Pattern Completion • Figure Matrix
• Comprehension • Meanings & Opposites • Ordering • Preposition • Sentence Correction • Sentence formation • Tenses • Usage of words • Errors
• Computer hardware • Operating system concepts • Shortcut keys • Ms Word, excel • Ms power point, access • Internet & networks • Basic security concepts • Latest technologies
• Nature, features and scope • Product mix • Marketing mix • Product development process • Service marketing • Social marketing • Competitor’s analysis • Advertising – modes and processes • Brand creation and management • Marketing models
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted in two stages for which complete SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 and exam pattern is provided below:
- Online Test
This online exam contains 200 objective type questions and total time duration will be allotted to the test is 2 Hrs 15 min. There is a negative marking for each wrong answers and it will be 1/4 part of the marks allotted to each question. Candidates will have to pass in each section.