THE IMMACULATE RRB
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD EXAM COACHING (RRB)
Railway Recruitment ControlBoard are organisations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi.
The Indian Railways have always been one of the ideal employers in the country. With every passing year the difficulty and competitiveness of the exams have only been increasing. But so has the intake. It is the dreams of millions but achieved by the deserving few.
WELCOME TO THE IMMACULATE
Our institute has been started with the aim of providing quality education and has been proving through its tract records with its expert guidance and intensive training. We not only offer you complete guidance, we really build you up to the position you are seeking. If you start your preparation now itself by joining our course and appear for the written exam and Interview, you will have every chance of securing the RRB job at one shot.
SALIENT FEATURES OF OUR PROGRAM
- Exclusive focus on Short-cut method for all the questions on syllabus of Railways exams.
- Updated study materials and comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus.
- Highly qualified–Experienced Faculty.
- Result oriented coaching, Tips, techniques and short-cut methods.
- Approach exercise; Chapter wise objective–multiple-choice-type Practice test and Unit test.
- Most simulated model papers and model exams, Free Interview and GD coaching.
- Knowledge gets perfection by practice; you will get 20 Model Practice Sets Paper + 40 tests.
- Training would be provided till the date of exam.
FREE INTERVIEW AND GROUP DISCUSSION TRAINING
- Once students have passed the written test, Group Discussion and Interview Training is imparted free-of-cost to our students.
- Our interview trainers have vast experience in the field and have trained Hundreds of students to face such interviews successfully.
- They see to it that the candidate is properly trained to answer not only Exam related questions but also to face with confidence, all types of questions that may be asked in a RRB job interview.
“To develop competencies of students with the necessary skill sets to face the challenges in this continuously changing world”.
Course Duration: 80 Hours
RRB EXAM SYLLABUS
The examination for RRB will comprise of four major parts (Technical and Non-Technical Examinations)
The examination will be of 100 marks in total. The categorization of marks section wise is as follows-
- General Awareness – 20 marks
- Mathematics / Arithmetic – 25 marks
- General Intelligence – 25 marks
- Reasoning – 50 marks
The examination will be “Online Exam Computer Based Test (CBT)” and total 90 minutes will be given to the applicants to solve it.
RRB Syllabus for General Awareness
This RRB Syllabusportion contains the questions from recent happenings and events in all around the world to test the knowledge of applicants and includes the following:
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Latest Current News & Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs (National and International Importance)
- Awards and Honors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- International and National Organizations
- GK Preparation Tips
- Who is who?
- Important Days
- Major Financial/Economic News